Feeling inspired after my new revamped Peter Parker/Spider-Man cosplay, I wanted to see if I could do something similar and work an outfit around another superhero tee of mine, this time being Batman.
So I wore grey jeans to go with the shirt to kinda correspond with the batsuit, and used my peacoat as the “cape.” Not pictured are my black Steve Madden boots, but you can make out my driving gloves, which make me feel like Ryan Gosling (I also wonder if 80s-style synthpop should play with this pic, but that wouldn’t be very Batman, huh?)
My next challenge will be to see if I can do something like this with my Robin shirt.
- ronniehjayson reblogged this from thesuperioroas
- tiffayfaylovesyooh reblogged this from thesuperioroas
- fashioninbeats likes this
- vernicqs said:I bet the Robin one would be bad ass
- vernicqs likes this
- justabrowncoatedwench likes this
- archelfbernard likes this
- locktobre said:I love you.
- moderatelyfoxy likes this
- meteorologicalphenomena likes this
- asseroticfrolicking likes this
- ifbuteverythought likes this
- blargmeansyes said:Awesome! You just need to photoshop a bat signal in the background. =D
- trulybliss said:all I see here is Bat!lock XDDD
- blargmeansyes likes this
- thesuperioroas posted this